buy Lyrica tablets Back in 1996, the first EAT Food Company was opened in Villers Street, London with the goal of offering customers delicious, fresh and quality food, as well as great coffee. Today, EAT can be found in over 100 locations and their tasty meals are still handmade in their very own kitchen. For your chance to tell EAT what you think, just enter their customer survey www.eatlistens.com.
EAT Food Company Survey – free discount coupon
weblink Why do you visit EAT? Is it for your daily coffee? Or do you call in for lunch and grab a freshly made sandwich? How would you rate the food quality and customer service? Let EAT know your thoughts and give feedback in their survey at www.eatlistens.com. Just for having your say, you’ll be rewarded with a free validation code, redeemable for a special offer!
How to Enter EAT Listens Restaurant Survey – www.eatlistens.com
azithromycin oral suspension buy online Entering the EAT Listens Survey has never been easier!
- Visit the survey page www.eatlistens.com.
- Select your order type, either eat in or take-away.
- Using your receipt, fill in the shop number and transaction number, as well as the date and time of your visit and the total amount spent.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience.
- Select if you purchased food, drinks or both.
- Give specific details about the food and/or drink products you purchased.
- Rate your satisfaction with the team, food, value for money, time spent waiting in queue, shop cleanliness and more.
- Indicate if you experienced any problems during you visit.
- Tell EAT how likely you are to return in the next 30 days.
- Indicate how likely you are to recommend EAT to your friends and family within the next 30 days.
- Leave additional feedback by making comments in the text box, if you would like.
- Indicate if a particular team member delivered exceptional customer service during your last visit.
- Continue answering questions about your EAT experience.
- Provide personal details, such as your gender and age.
- Indicate if you would like to subscribe to the EAT mailing list.
- Enter your contact details, including your name, post code and email address.
- You will then be presented with a validation code. Write this on your receipt.
- Bring your receipt in on your next visit to receive a special offer.